Monday, July 3, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

 Yay for long weekends! M & I have both today & Tuesday off, which makes it a 4 day weekend. Hurrah!

  • Friday - chicken patty sandwiches for the teens, grilled chicken over salads for myself + M
  • Saturday - beef kebabs, rice & a yogurt sauce
  • Sunday - steak, mozzarella/basil/peach salad, & green salad
  • Monday - tacos
  • Tuesday - hot dogs, potato salad & coleslaw
  • Wednesday - leftover kebabs & rice
  • Thursday - leftover tacos
  • Friday - leftover hot dogs, potato salad & coleslaw
What's on your menu this week?

6 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds good. I ate a steak for the 4th. I will probably just eat an egg sandwich for breakfast and a cheese sandwich for lunch, and a tomato sandwich with a side of coleslaw, along with watermelon for supper. Rinse and repeat. I hate to cook in the summer. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your menu sounds like pretty much what I'd make if it was just me! Luckily, my husband likes to grill, which helps during the warmer weather.

      Delete
  2. And almost as good- just a three day workweek!

    We entertained for the holiday, so tonight will be leftovers. Tomorrow is steak w/mushrooms, baked sweet potato, and sauted broccoli. Fri & Sat we are out, Sunday I have book club here, and will be making crock pot curry chicken, rice, naan, and homemade pineapple & coconut ice cream.

    - Tamara R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The short work week is also a huge gift! Your menu sounds delicious - especially the crock pot curry chicken. If you have a recipe to link to, I"d love to see it!

      Delete