Monday, July 31, 2023

Menu(ish) Plan Monday

 The boys & I left for Portland on Friday, and M stayed behind & got some chores done around the house. The teens will stay with my parents for a little over a week, & M & I are having an adult vacation this weekend. So, the menu plan isn't very formal, to say the least. It's pretty easy when it's just the two of us. I also found a container of rotisserie chicken & sauce in the freezer, which M ate over the weekend. 

  • Friday - the boys & I ate at the lounge at the airport. M had the rotisserie chicken dish.
  • Saturday - we ate at my nephew's party (burgers, salads, etc) & M again had the rotisserie chicken
  • Sunday -  M grilled steak, & I made a Greek salad to go with it
  • Monday - kebabs (freezer) + gyozos
  • Tuesday - M will grill the remaining steak. We cut them into smaller chunks, so we could grill on two different nights. Leftover steak isn't quite the same as fresh off the grill
  • Wednesday - chicken shawarma (freezer)
  • Thursday - we will be out of town & have dinner reservations at an Italian place
  • Friday - out of town, and we will be eating at a dinner show. Not entirely sure what the menu is like
What about you? What's on your menu this week?


2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me. So far we have bbq, vegetable fried rice, and kielbasa. I plan on grocery shopping this week, so that may change up somewhat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very interesting and well planned menu. Enjoy your adult vacation.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete