Sunday, July 19, 2026

Menu Plan Sunday

I have jury duty this week, although I'm already off for Monday. I'll call in each evening to find out if I need to report the following morning. It makes planning a bit challenging, thus an easy to prep & heat menu plan for the week ahead. 
  • Friday - leftover Chipotle bowl (me) + shrimp (DH)
  • Saturday - rotisserie chicken + grain salad
  • Sunday - grilled hot dogs
  • Monday - leftover rotisserie chicken + grain salad
  • Tuesday - leftover hot dogs
  • Wednesday -Southwest chicken skillet
  • Thursday - other leftovers, or TBD
  • Friday -  leftover Southwest chicken skillet
What's on your menu plan for the week? 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious to me. I hope it’s not a hectic week for you with jury duty.
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of reheating rather than cooking. And a lot of leftovers are better the second time around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jury trials are very stressful from the attorney end. They can be physically difficult for those jurors with health issues because sometimes the trials last a long time. I don’t know about California, but on the state jury level here in the small rural counties in the district
    where I practice. you can call the circuit clerk, if you have a doctor’s excuse, and email it and she can take you off the list if the judge approves. Federal jury rules can be different. Just didn’t know if you were even able to walk yet, or physically well enough to serve. I will be glad when July ends for you! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great menu plan and perfect for the heat and serve that you need this upcoming week.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete