I'm enjoying the much cooler weather today. It's going to be a high of 69, which feels much more appropriate for August than the very warm high 90s we've been having. Yay for fall!
Meal prep gets a lot more appealing when the weather cools off! My goals for today in the kitchen are:
- Use up overly ripe bananas to make banana muffins
- Roast the potatoes that are going bad
- Make Korean beef dish for dinner, & quick pickle cucumbers
Other things I need to do today:
- Figure out timing for our Boulder activities. I'm either meeting my BFF for a hike, or another friend for lunch. I'm hoping to do both, but depends on the schedule.
- Sweep out front
- Wash bedding
- Go to my workout class
- Start packing for Boulder trip
- Confirm plans with both Nick & Sam
- Make a post to give some stuff away on Buy Nothing
That should do it! What about you? What are you hoping to get done today?
No comments:
Post a Comment