Here's my plan for the week. Things from the freezer are bolded.
- Monday - Tacos (meat from the freezer) for the kids & M. I think I'm going to have a big salad & use up a giant tub of spinach.
- Tuesday - Barbecued chicken salads. (M barbecues 20 or so pounds of chicken every few months that we freeze & we use that for recipes & quick dinners.) Taco quesadillas for the kids.
- Wednesday - Mahi Mahi (barbecued, if it's not raining. Pan-fried, if it is. And, it's Seattle, so it seems likely that we'll be making it inside :-)) + tomato paella
- Thursday - Fiesta Chicken
- Friday - Risotto with spinach + mahi mahi (if we have leftovers). I LOVE risotto.
- Saturday - I'm having dinner with the family, and I'll be bringing this Italian Baked Chicken and Pastina.
- Sunday - We may be going out. Our community center is having a Halloween party, and there will be dinner available. The dinner menu is "spooky" (i.e. meatballs dressed as eyes, bread sticks like fingers, etc) so my kids will definitely be wanting to eat there.