I have a lot going on this week, and want to track my progress. Here's what's on my list!
- Work out 5x this week.
- Blog 5x this week.
- Take the boys to visit my grandmothers over the weekend. My grandfather recently died, so my grandmother is struggling a bit, understandably. Both of my grandmothers are reaching the stage where we need to be making time for more frequent visits. I'm planning to take the boys to visit on Saturday & letting the boys dress up in their Halloween costumes for the grandmothers. :-) We'll also visit with my parents, sisters, and nephews, so it should be a fun day.
- Prepare for Halloween. I still need candy, I need to get the costumes laid out for the boys, and I'm in charge of treats for both school parties, so I need to buy the supplies and get cracking.
- Bring my lunch every day this week. Spending was out of control last week, so I need to rein it in.
- Decide on plans/destination for our week off in February. We want to take our nephews skiing, and we're tossing around locations. I need to get that wrapped up.
- List a bunch of stuff on Craig's List.
What's on your list for this week?