Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Plan For The Week

I struggled a bit with this week's menu plan. Do you ever just have those week's where you're not particularly inspired? :-) That's me, this week. My attempts to clear out my freezer continue!

  • Sunday - Likely, out with the family at a Halloween party. If not, frozen pizza.
  • Monday - Fiesta Chicken (moved from last week)
  • Tuesday - Spaghetti (from the freezer)
  • Wednesday - Leftover Fiesta Chicken
  • Thursday - Beef manicotti (from the freezer)
  • Friday - Cashew crusted chicken with basil pineapple rice
  • Saturday - My mom & sister are visiting for my mom's birthday, so we'll be eating out. Girl time!
  • Sunday - Cashew crusted mahi mahi + leftover rice
What's on your menu this week? And, Happy Halloween! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment