- Monday (1/28/13) - $4.67 - postage for my Ebay sales.
- Tuesday (1/29/13) - No spend day!
- Wednesday (1/30/13)- No spend day!
- Thursday (1/31/13)-
- $1 at Rite Aid for Gatorade for a sick kid
- $5.51 for medicine.
- Friday (2/1/13)-
- Received a check for $12, as reimbursement for a gift I picked up.
- $36.52 - groceries at Costco
- Saturday (2/2/13)-
- $30.95 - gas
- $40.16 - groceries at Costco (again. Poor planning)
- $3.71 - groceries at Fred Meyer
- $7.99 - Beer for M for the Superbowl
- $25.13 on household items
- Out to dinner with a friend & our kids. Used a gift card.
- Sunday (2/3/13)-
- $8.69 on snacks while skiing
- $19.75 on dessert for an impromptu dinner with friends. My friend treated me to a ski lesson & dinner for all of us, so this was my contribution.
- $9.71 - car wash after skiing
How did we do? Total spend of $181.79, which is better than I expected, given the few splurge purchases we made (dessert out, picking up some Superbowl snacky stuff for M, etc).
Even though the January Financial Challenge is over, I'm really trying to hold myself to the $360/week budget.
How did your week go? Do you track your spending weekly?