I wasn't sure what the month would bring, so I tried not to overextend myself. Here is what I'm hoping to get accomplished for the rest of the month.
- Make an appointment with an eye doctor. (This is a requirement before I've been on my medication for more than a month, due to side effects.)
- Get together with at least two friends. I can feel myself "closing off" a bit as I deal with stress, and I need my friends now, more than ever.
- Work my network. I have 15 years of experience, and a lot of fantastic contacts. My best chance of landing a flexible role that pays well is through my network.
- Find one budget category to cut this month.
- Decide on next ten items for eBay, and take all photos.
- Figure out what to do with the odds & ends in my freezer, & then actually do something with it. I'm looking at you:
- carrots (already pureed). Maybe muffins?
- bits & pieces of homemade bread. Bread crumbs or just for the ducks? :-)
- A small chunk of ham. Lentil soup?
- Mango. Smoothies or mango sorbet
- Complete 800 minutes of cardio, 15 strength workouts, & 5 stretching workouts.
- Plan vacation in June with M.
- Plan/make reservations for girls trip in July.
- Celebrate my grandmother's 80th birthday, and Mother's Day with my mom this weekend, and stay calm. Keep the budget under control.
- Have 8 No Spend Days.
I think that will do it! How are you doing with your May goals?