Sunday, October 27, 2013

The first week of work is exhausting!

I've been exhausted all week, and working quite a bit. My new schedule, combined with all of the other kid activity has put me way behind all of my "house" stuff that needs to be done. We scrambled with our menu this week, so first order of business will be getting that planned!

Sunday - Barbecued chicken with homemade (oven baked) fries.
Monday - Chicken & pasta. The kids eat it separately, M & I mix it together with a small amount of goat cheese & pesto. Chicken is grilled & frozen, ready to go.
Tuesday - Leftovers.
Wednesday - Barbecued burgers (from the freezer) + a salad.
Thursday - Quick dinner, as we'll be heading out to trick or treat. Tacos. (beef is prepared & in the freezer)
Friday - Oven baked risotto
Saturday - Chicken marsala casserole
Sunday - Homemade pizza

I think that will do it!

My little team won their third game yesterday. So proud! They've improved tremendously since the season first started.


What else is on the agenda for today? Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish:

  1. Tour the local YMCA, enroll, & sign the kids up for some activities.
  2. Pilates
  3. Go for a run. Possibly run to my work to pick up the car that we left their on Friday. I'm not a huge fan of running on streets with lots of stoplights, but it would nicely combine an errand with my workout.
  4. Get Audi repaired. I had a major flat yesterday.
  5. IF (big if) the kids listening skills improve, take them to a fall festival.
  6. Laundry.
  7. Review & sign paperwork for selling our vacation house. I've put this off, but it's time.
I think that will be more than enough. What do you hope to get done today? Wishing you a relaxing & productive Sunday!!

3 comments:

  1. I think i'll pop over on Saturday night... shall I bring something? ;) lol!! Today I got 2 things crossed off of my sewing list and got a photo shoot in the afternoon! Not a bad day overall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love chicken marsala, & come on over! :-) Hey, two things off the sweing list + a photo shoot sounds pretty great to me.

      Delete
  2. Great menu!
    Excited to see the 'save for a California house' tracker - is that new? :)

    I hope things settle down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete