Here we go - it's time for November goals:
- Complete 1,000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 10 strength workouts
- Complete 8 stretching workouts
- Have 1 date night with M.
- Figure out Thanksgiving plans.
- Finish (almost) all of my Christmas shopping.
- Lose 2 pounds, bringing my weight to 144.
- Rent our house in Washington
- List our vacation house.
- After I get my first paycheck, build a 2014 budget.
And, because no post is complete without a picture, here's my lemon harvest from a few weeks ago. There was a lot of juicing involved!
What are your goals for November? I still need to recap October, and start planning for 2014, but one step at a time. :-)