Weekends look similar, but with so much schedule flexibility! I love it. :-)
Both boys have play dates today (one is over right now - three loud boys at once! Oh my :-)), so that should be interesting. I've made chocolate chip cookies for hungry boys to snack on.
Other than that, here's what I'm hoping to accomplish today:
- Make a menu plan for the next couple of weeks
- Do yoga
- Go for a walk or run
- Do my arms workout
- Run to Osh Kosh to return a pair of pants, pick up a fleece for Sam, & purchase a gift for our giving tree family.
Import all of my contacts to my new phone.
- Make butternut squash soup & goat cheese crostini for dinner
- Run to Costco for supplies
- Review Christmas gifts, determine what I still need ( & how we're doing on the budget)
- Continue 2014 financial plan
- Hang up jewelry racks, & organize closet.
Anything I don't do today will carry over to tomorrow!
What about you? What are you up to today?