I went on a 7.5 mile run/hike up the mountain near our house. It was stunning. I'm now sore. ;-)
On the chit chat. As always, thanks to Carla for hosting. :-)
- Reading: - I think "The Beloved One".
- Listening to: "Empire State of Mind". Nick loves that song!
- Watching: Nothing, although M just found a home movie from the day after Sam was born, so we may be watching that soon. I've never seen it - we misplaced the tapes, so I'm very excited to see them!
- Cooking/Baking: Not much. I juiced a bunch of oranges yesterday, & made homemade pizza tonight. Cheese for Nick, and a combination of leftover meatballs, chicken sausage, diced onion, cheddar with a tomato base, and fresh tomatoes on the top. Fabulous.
- Happy you accomplished this week: So happy that our renters moved in to our house in Seattle!
- Looking forward to next week: Looking forward to lunch with a friend tomorrow, & ordering our holiday cards.
- Thankful for today: A great husband. Seriously, we have our moments, & he drives me crazy at times, but I love him dearly.
- *Bonus Question: Do you believe in "good/bad luck & coincidences"? - Yes, absolutely!
How was your Sunday? Hope it was fabulous. :-)