Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday night chit chat, and holiday photos

First up, we took some photos today, to be used on our holiday cards that we'll send around to family & friends. We always take our own - we invested in a nice digital camera when the kids were born. That said, it's no fun to not have M in the pics. :-) We clearly need to buy a tripod.








I went on a 7.5 mile run/hike up the mountain near our house. It was stunning. I'm now sore. ;-)



On the chit chat. As always, thanks to Carla for hosting. :-) 

  • Reading: - I think "The Beloved One".
  • Listening to: "Empire State of Mind". Nick loves that song!
  • Watching: Nothing, although M just found a home movie from the day after Sam was born, so we may be watching that soon. I've never seen it - we misplaced the tapes, so I'm very excited to see them!
  • Cooking/Baking: Not much. I juiced a bunch of oranges yesterday, & made homemade pizza tonight. Cheese for Nick, and a combination of leftover meatballs, chicken sausage, diced onion, cheddar with a tomato base, and fresh tomatoes on the top. Fabulous.
  • Happy you accomplished this week: So happy that our renters moved in to our house in Seattle!
  • Looking forward to next week: Looking forward to lunch with a friend tomorrow, & ordering our holiday cards.
  • Thankful for today: A great husband. Seriously, we have our moments, & he drives me crazy at times, but I love him dearly.
  • *Bonus Question: Do you believe in "good/bad luck & coincidences"? - Yes, absolutely!
How was your Sunday? Hope it was fabulous. :-) 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so envious of all your sunshine. Winter has arrived in the NW - cold, windy and WET. I just keep telling myself, "Next year . . . next year . . . ."

    Congrats on getting your house rented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that the movers finalized the renting. I hope you guys have an easy, stress-free landlord-tenant relationship! It definitely does not seem late-fall/winter has reached your coast. Such nice scenery.

    ReplyDelete