Last year at this time, we were in Hawaii! Thinking fondly of our fabulous trip. We were just talking today about our 10 year plan, & it definitely still includes relocating (part-time, most likely) to Hawaii. Can't wait! :-)
Thanks, as always to Carla for hosting the Chit Chat!
- Reading: "Worth the Weight", on my Kindle. Overall, it's pretty good, for a free book. :-)
- Listening to: "Monster" by Eminem & Rihanna. What can I say? It's stuck in my head?
- Watching: Arthur, with the kiddos.
- Cooking/Baking: I made: homemade bread, chocolate chip cookies, & two kinds of pizza over the weekend.
- Happy you accomplished this week: I wrapped up a few big work projects, which is great, since the next six weeks will be our busy of the year. Yikes. I also picked most of the persimmons, picked up gifts for our giving tree gifts, and purchased the supplies for our contribution to the Thanksgiving party.
- Looking forward to next week: Thanksgiving, & two days off! It's been a long time since I've had no vacation days. ;-)
- Thankful for today: So thankful for my hilarious kids. They have finally discovered the electric keyboard they received last year for Christmas, & are making all kinds of "interesting" songs. ;-)
- Bonus Question: When do your Christmas/Holiday Decorations go up? - After Thanksgiving sometime!