Two weeks from today, we're flying to Portland to see my family for the holidays, & then heading to our vacation house. Very excited about that!!
Here's my list of tasks I'm hoping to accomplish this week:
- Create a menu plan.
- Mail out all holiday cards.
- Wrap last few gifts.
- Finalize packing list for holiday trip.
- Book February/birthday trip.
- Five cardio, 5 strength, & 5 stretching workouts. This is ambitious. :-)
- Make a special gift/note for my husband for Christmas.
- Have two no spend days.
- Work on my patience in the evenings (not a task, so much as a reminder "goal"), and spend more time doing bonus snuggles with my boys.
- Work on menu for holidays (out of town items).
I think that will most definitely do it. I'm about to embark on a hugely crazy time at work (it's our busiest season anyway, and the person who does the operational side of my job is about to take an unexpected 6 week leave to care for an ill family member. I'm about to be thrown into the deep end of the pool!!!