Anyway, suffice it to say that February was mostly about survival. But, I hate not recapping my goals, so I'll just get right to it. ;-)
- Lose 2 lbs. - Nope. I lost, then gained, then evened out. I'm just where I started the month.
- Track my calories every day in MyFitnessPal. - Yes!
- Complete 900 minutes of cardio. - I finished at 467. My lowest in the last year, as far as I can tell.
- Complete 8 strength workouts. - No, I completed 4.
- Complete 6 stretching workouts. - No, I completed 3.
- Decide on a half marathon. - I did look at a couple, but didn't make a final decision until last week (in March).
- Have one date night with M. - Yes!
- Build long term financial scenarios. - Yes, although with M's potential lay off (it didn't end up happening, but that's a story for another day), we opted to hold on going further with our discussions, as it was very stressful with so many unknowns.
- Finalize our legal documents. - No.
- Put $500 in the boys college accounts, as their birthday gift. - Yes!
- Track spending, create a month end summary/report. - Not yet, but coming out in the next few days!
- Get together with one friend. - Yes!
- Read 4 books. - Yes!
- Have 10 no spend days. - Yes - I rarely spend money during the work week, as food & drinks are free at the office!
Not a banner month, by a long shot. But, I'm refocused in March, & determined to get my workouts in.
How about you? How was your February?