Here we go! In case you want to see the big picture, my 2014 goals can be found here.
- Lose 4 pounds, bringing my weight to 146.
- Complete 1,000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 10 strength workouts
- Complete 10 stretching workouts.
- Register for a half marathon.
- Run 20 miles.
- Have one date night with M.
- Plan one social activity with a friend.
- Review all legal documents (wills, etc) & get notarized.
- Finish taxes.
- Complete Feb financial & goal summary.
- Figure out April vacation with M.
I think that will do it!
How about you? What are your March goals?
I just did yoga with Nick (he's six, & is crazy flexible -jealous!), and I'm planning to squeeze in a quick run around all of my other weekend fun. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so looking forward to a run in the sunshine. In other good news, my doctor increased my dosage of lupus medicine, & it seems to be working! I'm feeling much better.