Thanks to Carla for hosting the chit chat!
- What are you reading: Some pretty tragic free romance novel on the Kindle. I just purchased a few books (Gone, Girl was my favorite), so I'm back to only free books for a while.
- Are you watching: My kids are watching magic tricks. Nick received a magic set for his birthday, so we're all about the magic shows!
- Are you looking forward to this week: I'm doing a happy hour with a girl friend on Tuesday. I'm still working on making friends here, so happy that I'm building my network.
- What is one thing you did last week that you don't want to repeat this week: I didn't do a good job of managing my calendar (I was on jury duty, so it was a total crapshoot anyway), which meant it was hard to manage my time & get things done.
- Was your best moment over the last week? I did a great 5 mile hike yesterday, and had all of these fabulous & creative ideas to problems I've been facing. Plus, it was gorgeous & I saw tons of wild animals & just soaked up the sunshine.
- Is your #1 goal for next week? Stay focused on my workouts, and stay RELAXED. Do not let work stress get me down.
- Song can't you get out of your head? Happy, by Pharell.
- Best/Worst financial decision over the last week? Best - let's see, I don't think I spent anything during the work week. Worst, I'm planning to buy a ticket to go visit my sister and best friend in May! :-)
- Is something that you'd like to learn to do? I'd love to learn to play chess! My husband and the boys play often, but I've never learned.
Hope you're having a nice & relaxing Sunday.