I need to plan the menu for the week, and then I have a fun day planned. Here's what's on the agenda:
- Long run, before it gets too warm. I'm hoping to do 6 miles - my first run over 5 miles in easily a year. I forgot to get fuel (shot blocks, gel, etc), so I'll be trying to power up those hills without anything. Fingers crossed.
- Pedicure. My toes are a little "interesting" after my increased mileage lately, so this is my gift to myself. ;-)
- Shopping. M & the boys got me a couple of super cute sandals, but he got the size wrong, so I need to exchange.
Other than that, I hope to read my book in the sunshine with a glass of wine, and eat a fabulous dinner. M is making his specialty, Persian feast. ;-) He makes beef kabobs, a special rice dish, and a yogurt cucumber sauce. It's my favorite meal ever. He also got my favorite wine, so it should be a pretty fabulous day.
And, for the rest of the week, here's what we're having:
- Monday - M calls this "grab bag". The boys will have leftover tacos, & the adults will have leftover spaghetti & meatballs. Clear out the fridge day - we eat late because of soccer.
- Tuesday - Leftover chicken risotto.
- Wednesday - leftover Persian dinner. Yum!
- Thursday - Fish & pesto pasta on the side. The boys may have chicken instead.
- Friday - Meatloaf & some sort of side. (Meatloaf from the freezer)
- Saturday - Chicken rice pilaf.
- Sunday - Homemade chicken pesto pizza. We have SO MUCH basil! :-)
What are you doing for Mother's Day? I hope it's a fabulous & relaxing day.