Anyway, yesterday I made lemon muffins, and a double batch of pesto, with our ever expanding basil. On the list for today:
- Submit a price match for our Hawaii reservation. I found it for $10/less per night, and the price matching is for an additional 10% off. We'll see if they accept it. Fingers crossed.
- Costco. We went yesterday, but realized we're out of ground beef, and want to grill burgers & I need to replenish our stock of taco meat. I also need to pick up M's father's day present while they still have it. (Fancy scotch :))
- Sam's book report. I won't be doing it, but convincing an 8 year old to sit still long enough to complete it himself will be a bit of a task.
- Laundry. Enough said.
- Prep for tomorrow. This includes - reviewing my meeting calendar, blocking out work time, packing lunches, & corraling soccer gear.
- Finish/mail Mother's Day stuff.
- Run to the local produce stand for a few things.
- Pick up my prescription at Rite Aid.
- Find a cheaper solution for Gatorade. I hate wasting those bottles, and paying the extra charge on the plastic, so I was thinking of sourcing the powdered kind, & making our own. Sam definitely needs something beyond water when he runs for two hours in the heat.
- Make homemade buns
- Make homemade bread.
- 5 mile run.
- If time, go to the outdoor mall to do a return.
That's it for me. How about you? How was your Saturday evening? What's on the agenda for today?