- Meet with financial planner
- Figure out boys college accounts (potentially the Utah 529 plan - contingent upon our meeting with a financial planner).
- Stick to our budget
- Hand off all tax paperwork by 2/10, to qualify for the "early bird" discount from our accountant
- Figure out boys birthday parties
- Keep working with both boys on responsibility, friendship, & citizenship
- Get my youngest to try two new foods.
- Lose 2 pounds
- Track my food/exercise
- Run 20 miles
- Complete 700 minutes of cardio
- Complete 10 strength workouts & 8 stretching workouts
- Revamp my meeting schedule. We have an organizational shift, so some people are moving onto a new team, and I'm getting additional staff.
- Work out 8 weekday mornings
- Volunteer at school at least once, log my hours (my work will donate money in exchange)
- Pick & donate all fruit we can't eat to nonprofit
- Sort through my closet. Donate, sell, toss.
- Plan/book date night with M
- Do something social with a friend. Maybe a hike.
- Read 4 books.
- Try a new recipe (with a focus on something that my youngest will actually eat)
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in February?