Here's what's happening today:
- Two soccer games, and a basketball game. Go big, or go home. ;-)
- A fun dinner, as I'll have more time to cook: blackened tilapia, rice, salad, & balsamic roasted baby carrots. Plus a fun drink!
- I had a great run in the sunshine! It's currently 72 degrees outside. Wow! Is it really January?
- We looked at a house down the street that had just come on the market. It's listed at $2.4M, and will easily sell for over that, and we hated everything about it. At least we're not tempted to spend the money? ;-)
- I have about a zillion tax related things to take care of, for our accountant.
- Laundry. Oh, and some more laundry. With two kids in sports, plus regular wear & such, we' have a boatload of laundry each week.
And, for tomorrow!
- Soccer carpool
- Homemade pizza
- Yoga (MUST DO!)
- Menu planning
- Schedule planning for the week ahead
- Running (in the sun)
- Some budgeting work
- And, maybe a little kitchen time. Muffins & cookies to stock the freezer.
How about you? How is your weekend turning out? Hope it's great!