Here's what I have on my list of things to do today:
- Make a menu for the week. I'll be out of town Monday-Saturday for work, so even more important that I put this together for M & the kids. Otherwise, they tend to eat a lot of pizza.
- Make a packing list. It's super cold in Seoul. Lows in the 20s. It's been 70+ in California, so I have a feeling I'm going to be very cold!
- Hit the library for books for my trips.
- Plan the boys schedule for next week (soccer, carpools, etc)
- Run 3 miles
- 30 pushups
- Yoga (time permitting)
- Rework our budget. I want to pull our Seattle rental house out of the budget, as it's just breaking into the cash flow positive and part of an asset now, and shouldn't be tracked in our regular budget.
- Evaluate our travel for the year, and figure out what I still have left to spend.
- Take Sam to his soccer game
- Take Nick on a bike ride, since he doesn't have any sports. Maybe to the library?
- Date night with M!!! :-)
- Check in on my 2015 goals
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish today? Happy Saturday!!