- Meet with financial planner - No, but the appointment is set for March!
- Figure out boys college accounts (potentially the Utah 529 plan - contingent upon our meeting with a financial planner). - Ditto above.
- Stick to our budget - Shockingly, yes! Now that I have our yearly numbers set up separately, it's easier to track our standard monthly expenses. We came in within (and, under, for the record) $120. Given the size of our budget, that's pretty impressive!
- Hand off all tax paperwork by 2/10, to qualify for the "early bird" discount from our accountant - Yes. The "how much we owe" part is most certainly not a win. But, accomplished this specific goal.
- Figure out boys birthday parties - Sam's date is set. Still need to email Nick's friends.
- Keep working with both boys on responsibility, friendship, & citizenship - We're working on this. Plenty of room for improvement.
- Get my youngest to try two new foods. - Yes. He tried a new restaurant this week (big news) & had jello for the first time, and foccacia bread.
- Lose 2 pounds - sweet mercy. No. May have gained two pounds. International travel, jet lag, & after work drinks are not my friend.
- Track my food/exercise - Yes
- Run 20 miles - Nope. 15 miles
- Complete 700 minutes of cardio - In what i think might be my lowest month in YEARS, I hit 395 minutes of cardio. :-( :-(
- Complete 10 strength workouts & 8 stretching workouts - I did 16 strength, but only 1 stretching workout.
- Revamp my meeting schedule. We have an organizational shift, so some people are moving onto a new team, and I'm getting additional staff. - Yes, I've definitely made improvements.
- Work out 8 weekday mornings - I managed 4.
- Volunteer at school at least once, log my hours (my work will donate money in exchange) -event got canceled. Schedule for this week!
- Pick & donate all fruit we can't eat to nonprofit - mostly. A few oranges left that we need to pick
- Sort through my closet. Donate, sell, toss. - I've done a bunch. About 2/3 of the way there.
- Plan/book date night with M - Yes!
- Do something social with a friend. Maybe a hike. - well, got to spend a lot of time with my sister & best friend during President's Day weekend, so I'll call it a win.
- Read 4 books. - Yes! The international trip helped. ;-)
- Try a new recipe (with a focus on something that my youngest will actually eat) - Nope, can't think of any new recipes I tried.
And, that's all for me. I hope you had a fantastic & productive February! What did you accomplish?