Friday, March 20, 2015

March is whizzing by!

We've had two birthday sleepovers, a week long conference in the city (me), a week long team offsite (me), and I leave for Seoul on Monday.

Money has flown out of the budget, like wild fire. I'm too tired to come up with a real post, so here is a list of recent happenings. :-)


  • I've now paid for all summer camps - just over $5K!! 
  • I've also paid for all summer flights (I think, need to go through & check my calendar)
  • Taxes are due in less than a month. *gulp* We have the money allocated, but it's going to be painful to part with $40K.
  • My parents are coming to stay with the boys for a long weekend, and M & I are going on a mini vacation. In three weeks! SO excited. :-)
  • I did a 7 mile run/hike today. I'm very sore. :-)
  • M & I are also having a date tomorrow, before I leave on my trip. He was in Kansas City all week for work, so we're tying to get a little time together.
  • I'm planning on making this chicken & rice dish for dinner tonight. 
  • I'm scared to do the budget! :-)

That's about it. How is March treating all of you? Hope it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment