Money has flown out of the budget, like wild fire. I'm too tired to come up with a real post, so here is a list of recent happenings. :-)
- I've now paid for all summer camps - just over $5K!!
- I've also paid for all summer flights (I think, need to go through & check my calendar)
- Taxes are due in less than a month. *gulp* We have the money allocated, but it's going to be painful to part with $40K.
- My parents are coming to stay with the boys for a long weekend, and M & I are going on a mini vacation. In three weeks! SO excited. :-)
- I did a 7 mile run/hike today. I'm very sore. :-)
- M & I are also having a date tomorrow, before I leave on my trip. He was in Kansas City all week for work, so we're tying to get a little time together.
- I'm planning on making this chicken & rice dish for dinner tonight.
- I'm scared to do the budget! :-)
That's about it. How is March treating all of you? Hope it's great!