Saturday, December 12, 2015

Happy Saturday!

It's a lovely day here in Northern California. Looking forward to getting ready for the holidays! Here's what I have on my to do list for today:


  1. Yoga
  2. Bake special family cardamom bread recipe for Christmas (and freeze)
  3. Use remaining candied fruit for a quick bread recipe
  4. 60 minutes of cardio
  5. Return books to library. Check out new books.
  6. Finish reading, "I Don't Know How She Does It". Hitting VERY close to home! Loving it.
  7. Start packing list for holiday trip.
  8. Call parents
  9. Work on plan for next week when nanny is on vacation.
  10. Date night with M!!!!! SO excited. :-)
That's pretty much it for today. It should be a nice, relaxing weekend. Sad that I'm missing my nephew's birthday - a fantastic party at my parents house, with all of my favorite people. But, we'll be visiting in just a few weeks.

Hope you are having a nice, productive weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I read that book years ago and just opened the box of books that has it in there! Yes, it hits close to home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cried when I finished it - very, very appropriate read for me right now. Hope the unpacking is going well!!

      Delete
  2. I like how you finish your list with "that's pretty much it for today." That is a very jam packed list of things to do! Happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it all done! Any Saturday where we don't have hours of soccer games is a relaxing day, in my book. ;-)

      Delete