- Bake special family cardamom bread recipe for Christmas (and freeze)
- Use remaining candied fruit for a quick bread recipe
- 60 minutes of cardio
- Return books to library. Check out new books.
- Finish reading, "I Don't Know How She Does It". Hitting VERY close to home! Loving it.
- Start packing list for holiday trip.
- Call parents
- Work on plan for next week when nanny is on vacation.
- Date night with M!!!!! SO excited. :-)
That's pretty much it for today. It should be a nice, relaxing weekend. Sad that I'm missing my nephew's birthday - a fantastic party at my parents house, with all of my favorite people. But, we'll be visiting in just a few weeks.
Hope you are having a nice, productive weekend!