Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Weekly Spending Roundup (11/23-11/29)

I can feel the allure of holiday offers everywhere. *must* rein in the spending! I love the accountability of posting our weekly spending, so here goes!


  • Monday - $23.77 - Rite Aid. Nick woke up in the morning with a fever, and we were magically out of Children's Tylenol. Hate it when that happens. I stocked up, to ensure we wouldn't be running low again soon.
  • Tuesday - $18.08 - Amazon, Christmas gifts
  • Wednesday - $67.48 - Costco, last  minute Thanksgiving items
  • Thursday:
    • $3.25 - produce stand, salad mix that I forgot for Thanksgiving dinner
    • $1.08 - no idea, at Rite Aid. Listed under "toiletries" category.
    • $45 - Rite Aid, gift cards for Christmas
    • $92.7 - Gap, Christmas gifts
    • $23 - Gap, classic black dress for myself. I ordered online, so may return unless it's a perfect fit for work.
    • $40 - Crate & Barrel, Christmas gifts
    • $13.90 - Crate & Barrel, new cloth napkins to add to our stash. 
  • Friday:
    • $121.23 - Dollar, car rental for our trip over the holidays
    • $50 - Rite Aid, gift cards for Christmas
    • -$162.13 - return of a gift at Costco
    • $56.85 - a gift at Costco
    • $6.07 - Lucky, groceries
  • Saturday -
    • $252 - DMV, new car tags
    • $48.20 - smog check
    • $124.99 - Costco, groceries
  • Sunday - 
    • $50 - Rite Aid, gift cards for Christmas
    • $5.82 - produce stand
Total spend = $881.29. I'm 90% done with all of my holiday spending, so next week needs to be significantly lower!

No comments:

Post a Comment