- Sunday - homemade chicken pizza. Cheese for the kids, chicken pesto for the adults. I made homemade tomato sauce for the kids pizza
- Monday - barbecued burgers & tortellini
- Tuesday - Spaghetti and meatballs, with homemade tomato sauce (tomatoes from the garden)
- Wednesday - I have a late work dinner, but the kids & M will be having leftover pizza
- Thursday - Tacos, chips & guacamole (drat, forgot to get avocado at the produce stand)
- Friday - Leftovers, of whatever I can cobble together. If all else fails, "freezer dinner", which is where I stand in front of the freezer and bake up a cookie sheet full of random things (last Friday it was breaded chicken, homemade taquitos, samosas from Trader Joes, etc).
- Saturday - Probably homemade risotto, if the weather cools down a bit. If not, maybe calzone with homemade dough
- Sunday - not sure, but possibly salmon, salad, and an appetizer with my parents
What about you? What's on your menu for the week? Any recipes to try out?