Here's what we're making for dinner this week!
- Friday - Oven baked chicken risotto
- Saturday - date night. Mac & cheese + dino nuggets for the kids
- Sunday - lubia polo
- Monday - leftover risotto
- Tuesday - tacos
- Wednesday - something quick, as we have a Boy Scouts meeting in the evening. freezer options. Grilled chicken, samosas, & gyozas.
- Thursday - leftover lubia polo
- Friday - homemade pizza
For the rest of the day, I have a lot that I'd like to get done (as usual, plus new household tasks to help us get unpacked). Here goes!
- Make a shopping list for the week
- Produce stand
- Take Sam to the Boy Scout store to buy his uniform
- Take Nick to a soccer scrimmage
- Take Sam to his Boy Scout camp out
- Clean all shelves (they have a thick coating of dust from our flooring installation), so that M can install the DVD player & remaining electronics
- Organize my closet
- Call Comcast about an extra modem we need to return
- Go to the library to return overdue books
- Go for a run
- Track down tax ID numbers for two summer camps the boys attended
- Time permitting, register the boys for the remaining summer camps
- Work on our budget
- Go on a date with M (woohoo!!!)
I will be thrilled if I get everything done today. What about you? What's on your menu this week? And, any big projects on the schedule for today?