Anyway, I'm back & struggling to stay awake. It was a cruel twist of fate that today is day light savings - I needed every hour today to get things ready for our move on Tuesday. In addition, the boys have two soccer scrimmages (one each), two flag football practices, and two flag football games. So, I'll obviously be super productive while chauffeuring the kids around.
Here's what's on the super compact list for today:
- Set up nanny interviews
- Set up soccer carpool
- Figure out schedule for the week
- Pay bills
- Clean toilets
- Drop off check & key for our cleaning lady at the new house. We're going to have it cleaned tomorrow, to get rid of all of the construction debris/dust before we move in.
- Set up an interview with a hiring manager (work)
- Make a menu plan. Last night I felt heroic heating up a fettuccine alfredo from Costco & putting together a salad. Must get a real menu plan together.
- Get in some sort of physical exercise. This is the longest I've gone without a consistent exercise routine, probably since the kids were born. And, let me just say that I can tell. My clothes can also tell. The jiggliness is not cool.
- Take the kids to various practices & games.
Those are *must dos* today. I'm going to ignore everything that's not an absolute must. What about you? Are you enjoying daylight savings? :-)