I'm looking forward to getting the move all wrapped up! Here's what's on the list for March.
1) Financial -
- Declutter, pack & move!
- Get our San Francisco house rented (we are limited on what we can do, other than keeping the house clean & ready, and making it available for showings.)
- Build a brand new budget for our lives, with our new costs & expenses
- Find one alternative cost cutting option (so far, in January I started using newspapers to clean mirrors, in February I utilized my bike to run errands, so let's see what March will hold!)
- Sell another $100 of items on either eBay or my local Facebook swap site.
- Unpack & organize the new house
- Do a minimum of one fun activity/month with the kids. This can be family puzzle night, cooking dinner together, board games, going out somewhere, etc.
- Be more present with the kids & M - play games, minimize computer time, exercise together, etc.
- Have two dates with M per month (one lunch, one evening)
- Figure out adjusted travel plans for 2017
- Run 12 miles in March
- Eat five servings of fruit & vegetables (combined) per day
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 6 strength workouts.
- Complete 6 stretching workouts.
- Work out at least once on my business trip
4) Work/career - Improve my work life balance.
- Keep better perspective at work/reduce stress
- Work from home 2x this month.
- Find a new job
- Try a new recipe
- Do something social at least once per month.
- Volunteer a minimum of 1x/month.
March is going to be a big month for us, with the move, a business trip, & hopefully me finding a new job. What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in March?