In addition to the logistics of the move, I'm a person who loves organization & order. Let's just say that the house is several months away from that state, and it's causing me a bit of stress. ;-) So, focusing on what I can/need to accomplish today is more helpful than spinning my wheels & not getting anything accomplished. So with that, here's my to do list for today after work:
- Finish filling out all Boy Scouts paperwork for Sam
- Call to see if I can order a night stand for our bedroom. We had to shuffle around our furniture quite a bit, & we both like having night stands. We had a dresser serving as a night stand in our other house, but this bedroom isn't big enough to accommodate.
- Call power company to transfer service to our landlord.
- Call water company to transfer service
- Update our budget
- Call about an egift card that I tried to use & wouldn't work.
- Call about our property taxes. I understand they are due on 4/1, but we haven't received a bill
- Set up a physical for Sam
- Return a call to my doctor about an eye appointment
- Bring Sam to Boy Scouts
- For dinner - probably leftover PF Changes from move day
- Fill out mandatory Boy Scouts training
If I get this done in the evening, I will be grateful for the progress & not worry about the state of my house tonight. You can't do everything, every day! What about you? What is one thing you are hoping to accomplish today?