- Made all meals at home, with our full house of guests (this included three dinners, three lunches, and four breakfasts).
- Our house guests extended their stay by a couple of nights, saving them the cost of a hotel & gas. Not necessarily frugal for us, but lovely to be able to help them out.
- Generally kept our entertaining in check, with a trip to explore the city, and a trip to the beach at Santa Cruz
- Received a dinner of pizza as a thank you gift from our guests
- Received a $20 gift card as a thank you for staying at our vacation house from my aunt & uncle.
- Made a last minute dash to the library to pick up books for our upcoming trips, to save on purchasing anything.
- Priced out the difference between an Uber for 5 people vs parking at the airport. (The Uber is still cheaper).
Looking forward to a more relaxing week next week! And, I'll be back at the end of the weekend with the results of the Dunkin Donuts giveaway. :-)