1) Financial -
- Wrap up all last minute projects for the Seattle house sale.
- Finalize our budget list for our (new) house
- Finalize family budget for post rental house sale
- Find one alternative cost cutting option
- Keep July grocery spending to a minimum, and use as much as possible on our family vacation/avoid waste.
- Sell another $100 of items on either eBay or my local Facebook swap site.
- More decluttering & organizing in our new house (would like to get the boys closet shelving installed, so they can put away/organize all of their games & toys)
- Stay on budget for all our July events.
- Do a minimum of one fun activity/month with the kids. This can be family puzzle night, cooking dinner together, board games, going out somewhere, etc.
- Be more present with the kids & M - play games, minimize computer time, exercise together, etc.
- Enjoy an adult only vacation with M, to celebrate his milestone birthday.
- 30 miles of pace training for my relay
- Stay focused on my fitness, despite all of the many trips
- Eat five servings of fruit & vegetables (combined) per day
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 6 strength workouts.
- Complete 6 stretching workouts.
4) Work/career - Improve my work life balance.
- Keep better perspective at work/reduce stress
- Work from home 2x this month.
- Brainstorm how I would spend my time if I wasn't working. Really think creatively about what this would mean, what the challenges would be, etc.
- Try a new recipe
- Do something social at least once per month.
- Volunteer a minimum of 1x/month.
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in July? Any big goals for the month??