1) Financial -
- Meet with a financial planner
- Finalize investments & budget from post rental house sale
- Plan our 2018 budget
- Plan our 2018 travel plans
- Finalize list of house projects for our "new" house
- Find one alternative cost cutting option
- Sell another $100 of items on either eBay or my local Facebook swap site. If nothing sells, donate & get rid of the clutter.
2) Family - Spend more time together as a family!
- Cook one meal with each kid, so they can start helping with the cooking.
- Have a family game night.
- Get the kids involved in prioritizing our 2018 travel.
- More decluttering & organizing in our new house (would like to get the boys closet shelving installed, so they can put away/organize all of their games & toys)
- Stay on track on my business trip to London (complete at least 3 workouts)
- Eat five servings of fruit & vegetables (combined) per day
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 6 strength workouts.
- Complete 6 stretching workouts
- Find another event to train for, now that my relay is over
4) Work/career - Improve my work life balance.
- Keep better perspective at work/reduce stress
- Work from home 2x this month.
- Brainstorm how I would spend my time if I wasn't working. Really think creatively about what this would mean, what the challenges would be, etc.
- Try a new recipe using my new crockpot
- Do something social at least once per month.
- Volunteer a minimum of 1x/month.
That's it for me! What about you? Any big new goals for September? Or, small but manageable goals? Sometimes those are the most fun. :-)