I like watching both boys play soccer, but this is a lot, even for me. ;-) I'm leaving for London tomorrow evening, so here's what else needs to happen this weekend:
- Soccer. Lots & lots of soccer
- I'm attending a girls painting/wine party this evening. It's something I won at the school auction, and is led by one of my friends. Looking forward to this, as I hardly ever get a chance to see her.
- Work out, x2. I'm on a bit of a roll & want to keep up the positive momentum before my trip
- Make a Costco list
- Go to Costco
- And the produce stand
- Return library books
- Shred parmesan cheese for the freezer
- M is going to try to fix our car. One of the windows won't roll all the way up.
- Finish all of the laundry before I head out
- Time permitting, make an extra batch of muffins for the freezer
I also just found out from our team manager that the tournament facility has an entry fee. Not impressed. All of the fields around here are free, and with that many games, and our schedule, it looks like we'll be paying a minimum of $20+ for entry fees. Not frugal at all!
What about you? What's on your weekend agenda?