Friday, September 13, 2019

Frugal Friday


I was in Boulder for training for the week, so I didn't spend any personal money. Here are a few wins we had.


Saving on things we buy:

  • I went through Swagbucks & found the least expensive used book option for a book Nick needed


Earning money:

  • Earned another $15 for the focus group I'm in. 
  • Sold another item on eBay
  • Used cash back credit card for work trip & filled out prompt reimbursement. I'll get a small amount back for using my credit card. 


Avoiding purchasing/spending:

  • Avoided eating out last weekend, despite the kids begging for In & Out after soccer.
  • Made my own protein bars, vs buying something. 

What about you? Any frugal wins this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nice frugal wins, especially saying no to the burgers after soccer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought 10 yogurts at Albertsons marked 50% off and still got the three free bags of shredded cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What’s your protein bars recipe??would you mind sharing it?
    Thanks
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the extra cost of swim lessons this year, we've had to be even more careful with expenses, and I've been working hard at trying to generate designs that will sell to generate a bit more income. I made my first sale this month! And I created a few more things this weekend. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete