Monday, September 23, 2019

Menu plan Monday

With the chaos of being back at work, and a hectic week ahead, menu planning helps me ensure we're ready to go & don't default to takeout or eating out.

Here's what's on our menu for the week:


  • Friday - M & I had carnitas salad with wine, after we dropped the boys off at an event. The boys had cheeseburgers.
  • Saturday - I made guacamole & pico de gallo to go with tacos. (Taco meat from the freezer)
  • Sunday - M is grilling a big batch of chicken. We will eat some tonight & freeze the rest.
  • Monday - leftover tacos/carnitas
  • Tuesday - leftover chicken & rice
  • Wednesday - I have a late night, so M will make spaghetti & meatballs (frozen)
  • Thursday - any remaining leftovers, or salmon
  • Friday - pizza (keto friendly for the adults)
  • Saturday - M is making my favorite - beef kebabs & rice. We'll have friends in town
  • Sunday - I'm heading to Tokyo, so the boys will likely eat leftovers, and I'll be eating at the airport
What about you? Anything new on the menu for the week?

3 comments:

  1. No new recipes. Sunday roast yesterday, pasta (maybe) tonight. Tuesday sees a girl with a night class, and a boy with a club meeting, and I'm providing snacks, so it may be fend for yourself for dinner. I might whip up a pot of apple-cabbage soup to keep in the crock pot. No idea for the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu looks delicious especially the beef kabobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been utter lazy about meals this week, though my daughter came over on Monday and we made the tomato/zucchini sauce and used on flat breads for pizzas. They were delicious and hubs really liked them.

    ReplyDelete