What are we up to this weekend? Well, quite a bit on the list, as usual. We had contractors in our house working on a door installation, so there's a lot of cleaning up to do, after that.
- Take the boys to two soccer games
- Clean bathrooms
- Clean kitchen
- Make menu
- Plan for next week - work
- Plan for next week - nanny
- Carpools for next week
- Pack for work trip
- Pick up the house (boys)
- Pay property taxes
- Pay insurance
- Work on audit (a story for another day, but the IRS changed the tax law on mortgage deduction limits after we filed our taxes, and while we filled out the correct information with Turbo Tax, the software wasn't updated yet with the correct info. We found out when the IRS notified us. We need to refile both state & federal taxes, as well as pay $$$$$. It was a very special treat when we found out about this "surprise."
- Decide on dinner. Nick will likely be at a sleepover, & is a very picky eater. I will likely either make something fun with Sam (chicken pad thai), or order takeout, depending on the rest of the day. Sam & I had a very rough day (story for another time) yesterday, so this would be fun.
It's going to be a super full day. What about you? What's happening this weekend?