Tuesday, October 8, 2019

October Goals

I'm late to getting these set up, and also had a business trip in October, and a work trip to Yosemite for "team bonding", so plenty going on.

Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish in October.

1) Financial

  • Stick to the budget
  • Come up with a new way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
  • Make $100 in side hustle
  • Sell five items
  • Use up 5 freezer items
  • Use up 5 pantry items
  • Build plan for moving to part time role. 
2) Family - spend more time together
  • One fun activity/month with the kids
  • Off the computer by 7:45 each evening
  • Two date nights with M
  • Continue with Sam's plan, meet with school. Various appointments.
  • Deep clean the entire house.
  • Finish door project, budget/plan for trim.
3) Fitness/health. Lose 4 lbs.
  • Run six times.
  • Track calories (1400/day) & 5 servings of fruit & veggies
  • Work out 30 times
  • Meditate 10 times. 
4) Personal/creative
  • Do two social things
  • Volunteer
  • Journal 15 times
  • Read one non-fiction book
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in October? 




3 comments:

  1. I like the journaling goal. I guess my blog is sort of my journal, but there is something about writing by hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like journaling. I feel like it helps me process & organize my own thoughts a bit more than I'd normally do.

      Delete
  2. This is a very ambitious list! Enjoy while getting it done.

    ReplyDelete