Monday, October 7, 2019

Menu plan Monday

I'm still getting back in the swing of things, post jet lag. Everything is harder without sleep. I've been trying to catch up, but my body is not completely on board with the changes in sleeping times.

Menu planning at least ensures that we have dinners to eat during the week, without eating out. Here's what's on the menu for the week ahead:

Friday - we had lasagna from the freezer. Not exactly gourmet, but my flight landed at 1 pm, and I was in bed just after 7 pm. It worked.

Saturday - taco salads/tacos, with homemade pico de gallo

Sunday - carnitas salads, and more pico de gallo

Monday - leftover lasagna

Tuesday - taco salads/tacos

Wednesday - carnitas salads

Thursday - spaghetti & meatballs/zoodles & meatballs

What about you? What's on your menu for the week?

2 comments:

  1. I say having a lasagna in the freezer is a big win! I like how you are getting double duty form so many recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taco Salad and Lasagna sounds good. We had Ham with Mac and Cheese yesterday and I'm making spaghetti for dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete