Monday, May 16, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

 I flew in on Friday afternoon, and am still jet lagged. Hoping to be recovered by mid-week or so. As a result, the menu planning is, shall we say, low effort.

  • Friday - M heated frozen lasagna
  • Saturday - M grilled burgers (belated Mother's Day) + cupcakes
  • Sunday - tacos
  • Monday - I'm driving five kids to soccer, so we'll take the easy route & have leftover lasagna
  • Tuesday - burgers & salad
  • Wednesday - tacos
  • Thursday - enchiladas (freezer)
  • Friday - any leftovers, or wings 
What about you? What's on the menu this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. I think you are smart to ease back. I hope you get enough recovery time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice to be able to work from home on Monday, and it did help me ease back in. I'm thinking of maybe continuing on to tomorrow, and then going to the office Wednesday/Thursday, to lighten the load a bit this week.

      Delete
  2. I have no idea, it will be pork chops tonight, but I am so busy I will have to make myself eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, pork chops sound good. I'm the only one who would eat them, so I don't serve them. Guess I'll have to come over! ;-)

      Delete
  3. If I had two active kids, I would keep dinnertime as simple as possible. Whatever works for you is the perfect thing to do.
    I did create a meal plan for the week and have already busted it. Who cares? Not me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are much more relaxed with meal plans when the kids are not around. Yesterday, I had to feed people at multiple times, had a late meeting, & eventually baked up corn dogs for one earlier diner. It wasn't exactly a highlight, but everyone was fed!

      Delete