Monday, August 22, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

Things have been wild, so I desperately need a menu plan, to bring some order into my life. Here's what we will be eating this week!


  • Friday - takeout Chinese (Sam's request)
  • Saturday - Philly Cheesesteaks (trying this recipe)
  • Sunday - grilled chicken & rice
  • Monday - bacon wrapped chicken & tomato paella (freezer)
  • Tuesday - leftover Philly Cheesesteaks
  • Wednesday - grilled chicken & rice
  • Thursday - any remaining leftovers, or chicken curry (freezer)
  • Friday - TBD
What about you? What's on your menu for the week?

8 comments:

  1. I will try those Philly Cheese steaks labor day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your husband maintains a keto diet. I don't know if he has tried the Sola buns, but for an occasional "bread" they are really tasty and have a negligible impact on blood sugar levels. I use 1/2 of one for an open face sandwich option just about every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing no plans we are camping Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I have better go figure something out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planning camping meals can be fun! Hope you come up with some good options.

      Delete
  4. We had a wild week last week too, so I'm rolling over a few meals from last week that we didn't get around to making. Philly cheesesteak night sounds really good at your house. Here's to a calmer week!

    ReplyDelete