Monday, June 26, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

 The teens didn't have to work this week (unexpectedly, as camp registration numbers were down), so they opted to go home with my parents after the wedding this weekend, and will fly back on Thursday. As such, our dinner options are a little lighter/we're feeding fewer people. I try to make these "clean out the freezer" weeks, and reduce our grocery shopping as much as possible. 

Here's what we're eating this week:

  • Friday - M & I ate at the lounge, before our flight. The teens ate snacks from home & a sandwich
  • Saturday - we ate mostly at the wedding, and ordered Dominos for afterward, as not everyone was "full" enough ;-) 
  • Sunday - I made the last of a bag of chicken from the freezer, and served that over a salad. M had salmon
  • Monday - salmon for M, a frozen delivery dinner for me (last 1 of 2!) 
  • Tuesday - last delivery dinner for me, and a burger for M
  • Wednesday - grilled chicken salads
  • Thursday - picking up the boys at the airport. Spaghetti & meatballs
  • Friday - gyozas & wings, most likely
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

2 comments:

  1. I made tacos for dinner tonight and will probably have chicken and then salmon another night. You did a great job of using up what you have on hand while the boys were with their grandparents. I love using up what I have on hand and you’re right, it’s a real money saver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to use up all leftovers before we go on holiday. I am loving main dish salads as it is so darn warm.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete