Saturday, June 3, 2023

Saturday Happenings

 School is out in just under a week, so the boys are working hard on finals, studying & last minute catch up work. No one is really having that much fun, and people are a little...stressed, shall we say. :-) 

I'm getting back into the groove, after a shorter work week, having guests, and lots of soccer last weekend.

Here's what I'm up to today:

  • Workout class this am
  • Shopping list & menu for the week
  • Workout schedule/running training plan
  • Laundry 
  • Dust
  • Vacuum
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Clean kitchen
  • Make coleslaw
  • Run to the store
  • Help the boys with emails to their teacher. For whatever reason, both of them get very uncomfortable with this, but there is some chasing to do. (Assignments that were submitted but not graded, etc.) 
  • Sit by the pool & read my book
  • Water the plants
  • Duolingo
  • Make protein bars for Sam
A lot's going on at work (in a good way), so I'll provide an update about that in the next week or so. Just when I locked on a date to leave, something really crazy happened in my broader organization that's making me interested in staying at least long enough to see what happens, and whether I'm interested in leading a team. We shall see!

What about you? What are you up to today? 

2 comments:

  1. Wow is it possible to do all that in one day?

    I have therapy, some amount of cleaning and laundry, trying to get the new dogsitter to respond to my texts... Probably a few other things I'm forgetting right now. Oh, prepping art for sale on JB's site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Saturday goals are always optimistic, and some things shift to Sunday. If the weather was nasty & I didn't want to read by the pool, I could probably get most/all of it done. But, I'll likely have more balance & build in some relaxing time as well.

      Good luck with your to do list!

      Delete