I realized that I posted my yearly goals, as well as a weekly set of goals, but never my complete list of October goals. So, here goes! Goals that I utterly failed at our in red, made progress but didn't achieve is yellow, and completed is green.
- Lose 5 pounds in November. I lost 1.2 pounds.
- Work out 15 times. I worked out 14 times. Bummer. Just short of my goal.
- Track all spending for the month. YES! I did this. I'll have a full blog post on this shortly.
- Clean both freezers & create an inventory. YES! I did this. The inventory has been super helpful with meal planning.
- Organize boys closets & store/get rid of summer items. YES! I did this. :-)
- Plan time off around the school & holiday calendars. YES! I did this.
- Start Christmas shopping. Yes, I'm about 1/3 of the way done.
- Bring the boys to visit the Grandmas. Yes! We went last weekend & had a great time. The grandmothers (92 & 86, respectively) loved it!
- Decorate the house for Halloween. Yes! This was done. Now on to Christmas decorations.
- Sell 4 items on Craig's List. We sold two items, one we figured out couldn't be sold (a car seat - past its expiration date), and is still listed.
- Plan our anniversary. I did this, & we had a great overnight trip.
- Clean "junk" drawer in our kitchen. Done!
- Clean "catch all" kitchen cupboard. Done!
How did you do on your October goals?