Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Goals for December

Wow, did November ever fly by?! It's time for me to set my December goals, & being realistic with myself about what I can accomplish in a month filled with holidays, vacations, & family fun.

Psssssssssh, whatever! I'm always too ambitious about my goals. :-)

  1. Lose 5 lbs - get weight back to 144 pounds.
  2. Complete 500 minutes of cardio
  3. Complete 8 strength workouts
  4. Plan spring break trip
  5. Plan mid-winter break trip
  6. Bake Christmas cookies with the kids & take them to look at holiday lights.
  7. Track all spending
  8. Monthly expenditures total less than $15,000, with the exception of using the bonus money to pay off the $35K 401K loan.
  9. Keep grocery bill to $600
  10. Get together with two friends
What about you? What's on your list of must do's for December?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals this month - I want to lose 5lbs too (although it's probably not the best month to try, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals for the month! You did GREAT tackling a lot of your November goals too! That was a long list for the month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your (long) goal list! :) I have no goals this month, not even a budget! lol! I just want to cherish & enjoy the month with my family!

    ReplyDelete