With that, here's what's on the menu for the week. I'm still trying to work through our freezer stash, so you'll see quite a few freezer meals on the list. M will also be out of town for a few days, so I tend to eat single-serving leftovers and throw together meals to keep the costs down those days.
I forgot to defrost our manicotti this morning, so asked M to do it while I was at work. He didn't know which casserole dish was the manicotti, so tonight's dinner will be a surprise! I know which three casseroles I have frozen, but I haven't a clue which he set out for tonight. :-)
- Monday: Frozen surprise. :-) Will either be: beef manicotti, fiesta chicken, or chicken pastina.
- Tuesday: Cashew crusted mahi mahi with spinach risotto (freezer)
- Wednesday: Leftover "surprise" casserole
- Thursday: M's famous hamburgers (freezer) + corn
- Friday: M out of town. I'll be eating some pizza rescued from the freezer + salad
- Saturday: M out of town. I'll be eating baked ziti (freezer) + edamame.
- Sunday: I feel like soup. I may make chili or potato soup. M's not a huge fan, so I'll probably make some mahi mahi to go with his portion. Plus biscuits?
What's on your menu for the week? I'm still looking for an excellent chili recipe, so if you have one, please share!
Check out Organizing Junkie roundup of menu plans, if you need inspiration!