Here are my goals for November:
- Complete 500 minutes of cardio. Yes! I completed this & am currently at 505 minutes. I will still try to sneak in a workout today or tomorrow.
- Lose 5 lbs. Starting at 146. Major fail. Post Thanksgiving, my weight is up to 148.4, which means instead of losing weight, I gained 2.4 lbs. :-(
- Sell 2 items (or more!) on Craig's List. Eh, we opted to keep our TV, so we didn't sell anything.
- Decorate house for Christmas. Mostly done. The inside is decorated, and tree is up, but it rained all day on Sunday - so we still need to do the lights.
- Finish Christmas shopping. 95% done, and plan to finish everything today (last day of the month)! :-)
- Clean pantry. Done.
- Clean both fridges. No, didn't get either cleaned (by that I mean I didn't scrub the shelves.)
- Complete 8 strength training workouts. I completed 5/8 workouts, so didn't make it.
- Complete guardianship/will/trust for kids. Failure. :-(
- Research life insurance. Failure.
- Create a list of all shared accounts (between myself & M) to store in safety deposit box. Well, we opened up a safe deposit box, but the list of accounts is incomplete. Semi-done.
- Plan ski week with my sister, nephews, and our kids. Mostly done - need to finalize the details.
- Decide on winter activities for boys. Done. Both will play soccer, swim & in January we'll move on to skiing. Cut out chess & music ideas, as we don't want the kids to be super busy.
- Track all spending. Done.
- Reduce monthly expenses by $200. We cut $800 off the amount we spent last month. Yeah!
- Get together with two friends. Done! Meeting the second friend for a birthday dinner tonight.
- Decide on/register for benefits at work. There are a bunch of changes to our health care plans, so I need to figure out which is best for us. - Done! I registered both of us, so this is all taken care of.
How is your December looking? What's on your list of goals for the month?