- Sunday - Cashew crusted mahi mahi + roasted Brussels sprouts
- Monday - Baked ziti (from the freezer)
- Tuesday - Fiesta chicken (bumped two weeks in a row!)
- Wednesday - Leftovers (whatever is left to clean out the fridge)
- Thursday - At the beach! M's famous hamburgers + a vegetable. Asparagus?
- Friday - Baked salmon, rice, & the family favorite crostini.
- Saturday - I cannot remember what's in the freezer at the beach house, so need to inventory that & use up whatever fish I have.
- Sunday - Leftover Fiesta Chicken
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Here's what's on the menu for the week ahead! We'll be heading to our vacation house for a long weekend, so we try & do extremely easy, few ingredient recipes. Just a note that we typically have a salad with every meal. I'm also still trying to work through my freezer stash, so you'll see more freezer meals than normal for the next month or so.