Sunday, November 6, 2011

Menu Plan

Here's what's on the menu for the week ahead! We'll be heading to our vacation house for a long weekend, so we try & do extremely easy, few ingredient recipes. Just a note that we typically have a salad with every meal. I'm also still trying to work through my freezer stash, so you'll see more freezer meals than normal for the next month or so.

  • Sunday - Cashew crusted mahi mahi + roasted Brussels sprouts
  • Monday - Baked ziti (from the freezer)
  • Tuesday - Fiesta chicken (bumped two weeks in a row!)
  • Wednesday - Leftovers (whatever is left to clean out the fridge)
  • Thursday - At the beach! M's famous hamburgers + a vegetable. Asparagus?
  • Friday - Baked salmon, rice, & the family favorite crostini.
  • Saturday - I cannot remember what's in the freezer at the beach house, so need to inventory that & use up whatever fish I have.
  • Sunday - Leftover Fiesta Chicken
What's on your menu for the week? I love reading menu plans & looking for recipes.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a delicious menu..and a fun break for you!

    I haven't done the menu for this week, but it's on my list of things to do!

    ReplyDelete